It is a key mechanism that proves, in an electronic environment, that your documentation has not been subject to alteration or manipulation from the day it was stamped; in the case of any dispute, this technology can be used as evidence.
The original contents of the stamped files remain with the corporation
In case of any dispute required by the articles specified in the Electronic Signature Law numbered 5070, it can be shown as evidence.
Tübitak Kamu SM
Stamps shot through TÜBİTAK Public Servers servers prove legally valid that the file has not changed and that it exists on a certain date.
Without the need for notarisation approval, it makes stamping economically.
- The original contents of the stamped files remain with the corporation
- Does not need additional software and offers an NAS (Network Attached Storage) feature in order to prevent security vulnerability
- Can be integrated with Firewall Analyzer, which provides stamping support
- Can use 12M Tech Time Stamping
- Without the need for notarisation approval, it makes stamping economically.